Diary of Dan

Monday, February 07, 2005

Comeback

Its been a long time since i updated. I've been a busy bee for the past few days, and this is gonna continue till the 11th. Shall explain later. Till then , I'll just say, I've been having a good time and a bad time. Whatever... I'm enjoying, or rather, living life!

Been thinking a lot, but then sometimes I also feel, I shoudn't think too much. Well, before I start talking my serious crap, lemme get back to saying that I'm enjoying tho' there are moments when I'm not exactly enjoying, you know. . . .

Now my grandfather's a tree - gliricidea.

4 Comments:

At 14/2/05 5:36 am, Blogger Sai K said...

hey... its after 11th, and no post yet... hows u doing anyways?

 
At 14/2/05 10:15 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

hey i'm fine, just couldn't think of anything to write abt. good to see u r visiting :)
shall post soon!

 
At 19/2/05 6:23 am, Blogger Sai K said...

hey... the update u asked for is up... wat abt ur update?

 
At 19/2/05 9:15 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

:D
shall come soon, sabra ka phal mitha hota hai...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home