Diary of Dan

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cud I get closer to Paradise?

Listening to amazing songs.... :) For as much time as I want to! (Well not really... :P ) And telling something to someone what I have wanted to from more than a year... something unpleasant... but having told it finally...! Could I get closer to being in Paradise?

Anyways... I could get closer to being in Paradise! By creating Paradise right here! Where I already am :)

Ok on another note, a lot of my friends are now blogging and really wonderfully :) Plz visit Arun's and Kaustubh's blogs... I'm sure you'll keep visiting hereafter.. :)

This is how good things spread... from one friends circle to another! And to another....!

Thanks a lot Kathsie dear! :)

2 Comments:

At 16/2/07 5:15 pm, Blogger Rakesh D'mello said...

Hi Danny, a bit confused though.Me D'mello Boltoy. I have created my blog, but don't know how to add links to friends. Pls madat kara. Nice and sweet blogs you write. :-)

 
At 16/2/07 5:16 pm, Blogger Rakesh D'mello said...

Also, my blog is at http://dmelloworld.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home