Diary of Dan

Friday, February 09, 2007

Blog-nagging Mohan... Tum jaago Mohan pyaare...

Sometimes my blog-nagging has a good effect!!!!!!!! And I am so damn pleased!!!!!!!!! :)

First a wonderful poem, and then the post dedication! Thanks for making my day Shetts! :)

There may or may not be such wonderful ppl in this world... like the one in your poem, but thanks for letting one believe that there are... I guess that's what all nice poets do... create some moments of happiness for their readers... and those moments of H. in turn give rise to a lot of better things :)

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

And I hope to jagao myself too! :)

4 Comments:

At 10/2/07 5:50 pm, Blogger Ankur Jain said...

Nagging sure works.. [:P]

 
At 11/2/07 11:56 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah of course i remembered you [:P]
>:D<

 
At 22/2/07 8:45 pm, Blogger Vikrant said...

daneshia, you and shirish too can see my blog...

so i am adding you too with Shirish to view my blog

 
At 22/2/07 8:46 pm, Blogger Vikrant said...

my display name is vikrant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home