Diary of Dan

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Under the magnifying glass....

1. Oh I'm the ultimate cribber... give me any situation and I can point out the dark lining to it... if I choose to, I can also point out the silver lining.. but then having been in the company of pessimists and believing in 'hope-for-the-best-but-be-prepared-for-the-worst' line of thought, I generally always think and imagine all the possible loopholes and faults that are going to pop up. Which is actually good in the end but it keeps me thinking and as a result of realising the possibilty of defects, I'm not happy. The bliss that comes with ignorance is not there. My mind is forever occupied. Sometimes it proves to be good, sometimes stressful for me. Well...

2. I look at myself many a times :P (You can easily make out from all my posts here - they are abt me!) And I notice my self contradictory behaviour and I like to make fun of it, laugh at it. But the way I point it out, others cannot make out that I'm pointing at my weaknesses.

3. Ok as stated above, my words or the way I say something end up conveying something quite wrong!

4. I hate the idea of having hurt someone and I make it a point to apologise, to make the same mistake.... :(

5. I have strong beliefs about things and if I hate someone, I hate them a lot. But if I love someone / something... I love with all my heart! This I know for sure! Come what may.

6. I have learnt the art of forgiving to some extent... But I'm not proud of the reason why I learnt it.

7. There are so many more things I could write but will write later... have to rush now...

5 Comments:

At 16/1/07 8:25 pm, Blogger S m i t h a said...

hey kiddo, i understand what u mean by "art of forgiving". isnt forgiving and forgetting two different things? :)
anyways, im listening for more cribs :D

 
At 16/1/07 10:39 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah they r two diff things! i cannot forget but shud forgive?!

oh no cribbing or complaining against you! i love u! :)

 
At 17/1/07 10:47 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Stupid sister, hehehehe. >:D< :-*

 
At 23/1/07 7:57 pm, Blogger Abinav Kumar said...

"I have learnt the art of forgiving to some extent... But I'm not proud of the reason why I learnt it.."

... not proud of the reason?!?! wat might the mighty reason be?!

... :)

 
At 23/1/07 7:57 pm, Blogger Abinav Kumar said...

"I have learnt the art of forgiving to some extent... But I'm not proud of the reason why I learnt it.."

... not proud of the reason?!?! wat might the mighty reason be?!

... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home