Diary of Dan

Monday, December 04, 2006

I shall remember today forever...

I shall remember today forever...
When i became Yours completely,
Not after You'd accepted me,
(You'd always accepted me!?)
But after i'd set aside the me in me,
And given myself to You.
I'll still be myself
Just another version maybe.
I didn't have to really resolve, to dissolve!
Now when mine is Yours,
feels like i've found all the cures...

I shall remember today forever...
The moon smiled a bit more,
The birds peeped from their nests,
As you stood at my door...
Waiting to pour, Love on me,
Waiting to pour, You on me,
Waiting to pour, me on me...

8 Comments:

At 5/12/06 9:16 am, Blogger Megan Hawk said...

"But after i'd set aside the me in me,
And given myself to You.
I'll still be myself"

Lovely lines Dan...keep writing :)

 
At 5/12/06 10:39 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

:)thx...

 
At 11/12/06 12:14 pm, Blogger Gayatri Patwardhan said...

beautiful lines!!

[what happened to ur spelling?? "Dhaneshia" .. looking and sounding great :)]

ur blog is really good!!

 
At 11/12/06 10:20 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

thx gayatri!

 
At 12/12/06 6:45 pm, Blogger Sudhakar said...

:O

 
At 21/12/06 2:48 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Awesome... Danny baby!! You're amazing and getting better with each poem! Will you believe it (I'm sure you won't) that I was thinking of a story on those lines... maybe I'll still write one and dedicate it to you ;)
Since, I do love you soooooooooooooooooooo much..!!!!

@Megan: Hi dear :)

@Charlie: You could have come up with a better response!

 
At 21/12/06 10:12 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

hey K!!!!!!!! love u lots! missing u!
hmm... now waiting for ur story... :)

 
At 22/12/06 10:07 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Danny baby!! Missing you too!

The story will be up soon enough ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home