Diary of Dan

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oopsie, another one...

Many a times my fingers end up typing something I've not actually planned... Not that they are dishonest... but they follow some other line of thought....

Anyways, does it even matter? I believe almost none of my readers (haha... the few ones... :) ) understand what I'm saying... I do not even want them to, do I? Those who can can choose to understand, or not. It's up to them. The way I refuse to realise and understand things they are free to withdraw untouched, undrenched...

What would I have done without you?
I would have loved someone else?
As long as I loved someone
Would it even matter?

I would have cared for someone else?
Been worried and scared for someone else?
I would have sung for someone else?
I would have lived for someone else?

But now that I love you,
I love just everyone else too!
And as long as I shall live,
I shall love too.. and love Love...?

10 Comments:

At 30/12/06 11:25 pm, Blogger ani said...

happens to me too... u start of like u'll write abt this today n wen u do write it's like totally on the spur of the moment!!!!!

 
At 31/12/06 12:11 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah! [:)]
btw hi ani! :)

 
At 31/12/06 2:24 pm, Blogger ani said...

hey daneshia!! i really like ur name... wondering wat it means!!??

 
At 31/12/06 9:32 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Thanks! If it means something, i do not know it! :)
That's not my real name... I'm Dan enough, but not Daneshia... haha...
U r Ankur's frnd... Ur blog's cool! :)

 
At 1/1/07 12:29 pm, Blogger ani said...

hmmm... :-)

thanx!!

 
At 2/1/07 9:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan...nice one :) Happy New Year

-Megan-

 
At 2/1/07 11:52 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

HNY to you to Megan! thx! :)

 
At 4/1/07 10:36 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

"I believe almost none of my readers (haha... the few ones... :) ) understand what I'm saying..."
I am one of those confused readers :)

 
At 4/1/07 10:56 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

u r one of my sweetest readers! and that's what matters... :)

 
At 5/1/07 10:18 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

>:D< :*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home