Diary of Dan

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fathers

This is a true story... Somebody I can believe told me:

"My friend's son's wife has a younger sister, a step-mother and a father. This father got his daughters a step-mother, let her behave badly with them, made them leave his house, bought them a flat in Pune and made them (the two of them) move into that flat, himself shifted to Belgaum with the step-mom. Can you believe this?! A father doing that to his own daughters!"

I smiled and said, "Oh!" :)

Do you find it difficult to believe? :)

[OK, I've already heard how good it is to forgive and how everyone is not like that.... I have met men who are not like that...]

On a different note...

Dolnaari gavat paati,
Haat haati,
Atoot naati,
Paani ani maati...
:)

10 Comments:

At 11/10/06 12:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of things in this world seems unbelievable, but that is only till you witness it one day!

Nothing is impossible or unbelievable...

Impossibility and Unbeliev-ability (what a word!) are traits of narrow mindedness... so i believe!

 
At 11/10/06 12:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw... pls gimme a translation in English... is tht ur own?!

 
At 11/10/06 10:06 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

It's not good to forgive. Not everyone, not everytime!

Seriously.
:)

 
At 11/10/06 6:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady... ms kathak!

it is ... believe me... IT IS GOOD TO FORGIVE... more for you than for the one u forgive...

take my word... not tht i had to do a lot of forgivin in my life... but it makes perfect sense!

 
At 13/10/06 11:44 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Abinav,

Lets not debate on this :)
My concepts are pretty complicated. Maybe I'll try and explain them in a blog post!

 
At 13/10/06 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... do let me know when u blog..! tht wud be reaaaally interesting..!!

the most COMPLICATED CONCEPTS have the SIMPLEST fundas that we often 'overlook' ...

 
At 14/10/06 2:53 pm, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Dan, >:D< :*
Kathak, >:P
abinav, hi

 
At 16/10/06 1:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey fellas...

 
At 17/10/06 10:33 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Charlie Boy... >:P >:P >:P
Btw, I'm back on the french project... I'm sad, because that means a lot of work :((

 
At 18/10/06 10:56 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Hi all friendsoo dearoo...

righto Beanie boy...> isiliye... jindagi, yeh safar, hai suhaanaa.. yahan kal kya hoga kisne jana... (aur isiliye hum jee rahe hain, to know kal kya hoga?)

righto

yes, my own... some translation, this...
blades of grass swaying in the breeze,
hands-in-hand,
unbreakable (!) relationships,
(rather strong bonds...)
water n soil...

Kathsie> I absolutely agree with you... sometimes it helps to not forgive... Also agree with Abinav that it's actually good to not hold anything against anyone.. for our sake...

Sudhsie> Hiiiiiiiiii....... yeppadi irruke? hehe. We r meeting tomm... Smitha, Kathak n me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home