Diary of Dan

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some recycling that helped create another rhyme...

Time! Let thy healing hand
move across my cheek
and turn my frown into a smile!
After all... it's been a long while...
I actually love your style,
of getting rid of this pile of sorrows...
After all today's sorrow
won't stay tomorrow...

Ok, hiiiiiiiii all my lovely ppl roaming this blogworld! Yes, you are mine, and will remain mine forever...! :) Whether you like it or not! Danny offers you no choice! Ok, I'm in a really tolerant mood today, as you have gathered. :P

So, because you've been saying I should post about my Ganapatipule trip, and I think it would be rather not so interesting just because it wasn't much eventful, apart from some tough decisions I made (that are going to be tough to live with, but me having no choice anyways..); Ok me digressing.... Hmm..... so I thought rather than write something like I-went-here-and-I saw-this-deer I'll just pen down some of my thoughts (that are contained between two 'aur-kyas') :P

Hence this post. And that mini verse from a blog comment of mine.

Ok.. I said you ppl are mine.... What do u mean when u say u r mine?

You are mine,
Out of ten, only nine...
Not that I shall whine
because of this...
That elusive One,
is part of your charm,
That makes me want to disarm
you, and trap it,
and understand you better.
But if you were mine completely,
Life would be easy,
So easy as to make me feel queasy...
And the chase for that One,
Would be there no more,
Not every door,
need be left ajar,
some things are better appreciated
from afar....
Hence, be mine,
Out of ten, only nine,
I ask for no more,
O Mother Divine!

oops... cannot help but rhyme.... please excuse the far-fetchedness :))

3 Comments:

At 4/10/06 8:45 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Nice :)

Btw... I'm among the nine. Okay?
lol!!!

 
At 4/10/06 10:20 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Hey this was nine, on a scale of ten. Not nine people who are mine! :)
Everyone, is mine, maximum nine out of ten. This is what I meant.

 
At 1/11/06 6:38 pm, Blogger Madhusudhanan said...

funny people...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home