Diary of Dan

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dr. Dan???

I'd like to dedicate this to Arun, The Green Lantern, my friend, who began calling me Dr. Dan... and Ami! She knows why...
Wish I was Dr. Dan,
And could find all the cures,
And could wipe away the tears,
His, hers, and yours...

Oh, since when did I acquire
So much of vanity,
To think that I could restore,
Mankind's sanity!

All problems will be solved,
All faces shall smile,
He will look into everything,
'Doing quietly' is His style..

Of all people, Dr. Dan,
Accept what He prescribes,
Be strong and don't you fall ill,
And stop meddling with others' lives.

8 Comments:

At 9/8/06 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[:)] ...
i can see ...
u are in a dedicating spree,
t'day arun, yest ami...
t'mro it l lbe me!

[:)]

 
At 9/8/06 11:40 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

u r on a rhyming spree! :)

tomorrow it'll be you?
someone can't take a cue!
But this is nothing new...
Anyways, relax, no issue.

 
At 10/8/06 10:13 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

I want one too :)

 
At 11/8/06 12:05 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

sudhsie u'll get one! :)
>:D<
:-*

 
At 11/8/06 10:35 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Danke danke :)
>:D<
:-*

 
At 11/8/06 5:54 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

oho!!!!
auf deutsch! wunderbar!

 
At 17/8/06 12:44 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Me too :D

 
At 17/8/06 8:15 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah u too dear........ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home