Diary of Dan

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I wanna be good!

Something I wrote in a fit of don't-know-what...

"I have always wanted to be a good girl. Part of the 'good' is the conventional good. Part of it isn't. And I've also never wanted to be everything that comes under the conventional good. My good and the conventional good do intersect. But because just a part of me is naturally good, I have to take efforts to be good. But I have enough good people around me to keep me inspired, motivated. Hence I am sure I shall succeed."

Sometimes one wonders, did I write that? Funny, people are... Funny, life is! But nothing's not true.....

9 Comments:

At 10/7/06 9:40 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Did you write that post, Dan? :)
Am I one of those good people around? ;)

 
At 10/7/06 5:43 pm, Blogger Sudhakar said...

I am still wondering if it is really you who wrote that?

Please pls plz tell me na. Did you write that?

 
At 10/7/06 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes sudhakar bhai ... she did..!! din't ya Dan.?! ;)

 
At 10/7/06 11:40 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Sudhsie> U bet! U r the best person! ;)

Sudhsie> Yes, 'twas me alright... with some help from a tam frnd... :D if that's u r referring to.... And you do believe me right!

Abi> I have long observed - ur exclamation marks are preceded by fullstops!!!!! why!!!!
And hey, Sudhakar's my other tamil anna! The 'Samundar' who loves prawn fry! ;)

Sudhsie, Abinav's tamil FYI and A.

 
At 10/7/06 11:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool.. hi Sud ..!! vanakkam... hard-core tamilian...! and yeah ... my fullstops always precede exclamations ... its like the cadence tht rises and ends in a high..!! getting it... sumthing like... yyyeeeeeaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!

 
At 11/7/06 12:15 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

:):):)
ok ok.... if u insist....

 
At 11/7/06 9:11 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Danny... What exactly were you thinking when you wrote that???????

Anyway, even I want to be a good girl :(

 
At 11/7/06 9:53 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

abi.. vanakkam. Dan is so fond of tamilians :)

dan.. :)

K.. :*

 
At 11/7/06 11:23 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Hey K! aren't you already one? >:D<

S! Dan is so fond of tamilians! Hmm.... >:D< Makes me want to write a story - The Tamil Connection... (How abt u writing - The Mallu connection?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home