Diary of Dan

Sunday, February 05, 2006

FRIENDS

Sorry ppl, this is not abt FRIENDS on TV, but my own frnds......

Yes! No one cud get luckier than you when you have the best set of frnds on earth...... trust me! [TRUSHHHHHHHHT me! Shetts wud you ever read this?]

Been saying goodbye to so many of my frnds for the past few days...... God, mercy plz! [Oh shit! Mercy reminds me of you, narsi!]

Matts, when you left today........ Oh no......... It's almost unbearable to see Shetty cry! You shouldn't have gone! Oh come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the uninitiated, I've been going to the station with frnds to see off frnds...... And once the train leaves, sitting on the platform (on a bench) and crying.......

And you, I didn't even say goodbye to you! Do I cry for that?

Dear All_Of_Us! let's not forget each other and all of us! We ate at the dhaba today...... and we needed just one table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took me some time to realise that it wud be some time till I was one of us 12............

Chilly baby corn!!
Screw drivers (!!!)
5 in a rick
tea on the footpath
juice
amphi
guitar
pyar hai na tujhe?
kya nung hai re tu!
haaad
boys - clip!
princess
chamaat
bombay ph karoon?
masala papad
bonus
lassi

Damn it! I remember everything!

Shetty! I dedicate this post to you............. Let's thank God for giving us such wonderful times together...... and be happy for these moments...... Let's not ask for more.... He might take it away..........!

6 Comments:

At 6/2/06 3:20 am, Blogger Sai K said...

wat can i say? been on the other side - one of those who left... and believe it feels as bad, if not worse!
and yes, cherish those memories... and dont worry, u'd get more afterwards, but these first ones r really the best! god! do i feel old already or what?

 
At 9/2/06 2:28 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

hmmm....... i can imagine....
am in hyderabad now....
wonder howz it gonna be.........
anyways, me looking forward to the "more" that's gonna come! :)

 
At 10/2/06 12:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhespacted madam,

congartulations on bheing identphied as bheing bhery alike to the glorhious race of aamar sonar bangla. as a phirst step to join aour khommunity u mhust conbhert your blog in shupport and praiyer of our god:
ganguly dada
for thish u bhill be ghiven a badge and ganguly shticker.

joi ganguly

noysha komal toychowdry
prezident
ganguly dada zindabad brigade

 
At 12/2/06 1:13 am, Blogger Sai K said...

its gonna be great in hyd... dont worry... :) afterall, great ppl like me r frm there... the place HAS to be great! :P

 
At 13/2/06 7:23 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

:-)

I can so understand after seperating from my brand new friends :(

Btw, Danny, you're tagged!

 
At 10/5/06 12:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tht i read this too..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home