Diary of Dan

Thursday, June 30, 2005

POST EXAMS...

Hi all!

I'm in no mood to write, right now. But since more than one of my readers have been asking me to post something........

Finished my exams - practs, theory, project viva and all... so practically I have nothing to do, so you have the right to demand new posts from me........ but hey, to be really frank, I do not feel like posting anything......... (I think I'm saying the same thing again and again, forgive me plz!)

Ok, I'll tell you what I did since the 28th... 28th evening, went out with my engg. college frnds - Kathak, Ruc, Saturday, Bi, Lover, Annie, to Khadakwasla. (7 beauties in red..... ok, ok, make that 6.) For the uninitiated, Khadakwasla is a dam in Pune, near the Sinhagad. It's a wonderful place to be, esp. in the rainy season. You have this quite a big reservoir, the Institute of Armament Technology on one side, the National Defence Academy on another, Peacock Bay on one side, and a winding road with the hills and the lake on its two sides. The water level becomes considerable in the rains, and on the road to NDA from Khadakwasla, there's this small bridge and you get to witness a wonderful sight - water flowing from beneath the bridge over the rocks - if the gates are open, that is. It's green all around, and you get to see Pune at its best - mountains literally on all sides. (what else is there in Pune good enough to be seen?)

Ok, so we ate corn cob, got drenched in the rains, my frnds stood in knee-deep water and had fun (made me do that too!!!!!) and then we were all feeling damn cold, so we hopped back into the cars and returned to the city, for some hot soup etc (thanks to Kathak's car's heater, we didn't want to get out of the car!) Anyways, after some discussion as to where we should go, we finally had dinner at Horn OK Please, (you remember the shorbaa, K!) and K dropped us home. And yes! Danny baby got her first red heart-shaped balloon, thanks to Kathsie!

Ok, so that's how I celebrated the end of 8 long semesters........ whatever!

6 Comments:

At 30/6/05 3:33 pm, Blogger Sudhakar said...

nopix?

 
At 30/6/05 9:20 pm, Blogger Sai K said...

well... too much fun for the occasion... it shud hv been mor solemn... the end of ur almost care-free college days na... and i see the attempt to gen thrust soemthing or the other at us unsuspecting ppl... me still waiting for the stories... :P

 
At 30/6/05 11:19 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Danny, I demand new posts. Like Mr. Communication Protocol posts.

I remember Khadakwasla, and the shorbha and the amount of food I ate, like there was no tomorrow and that I'm never going to get food again in my life :D

And yes, It was good celebration :)

 
At 1/7/05 12:09 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah Sudhsie, no pics.......

Sai, u unsuspecting ppl? now what did i thrust at u! Oh yes, just give me some time, and i'll come up with some stories! I promise!

Oh yes K darling! Mr. Communication Protocol shall definitely arrive! Just wait plz! Love u! muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

 
At 8/7/05 11:24 am, Blogger Sai K said...

in reply to ur tag on my blog, LAZY BUM!!!!

 
At 4/11/05 5:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about pet sex. I have a website about pet sex which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home