Diary of Dan

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Only flowers wither away...

"Doesn't it feel like Deccan Queen! You remember the batata wadas?"

"Hmm... Let's meet for breakfast and talk about Mysore... "

"I thought you'd like this:
Maza mann talyat, malyat,
jai chya kalyat...
No? Oh! Ok... I loved it..."


"Dear friend, plz mssg me! But don't call me up, lest you come to know how sad I sound... how sad I feel... "

Oh, you started as such a bright and sunny day, I could see just the butterflies and flowers.....
But as it became evening, the flowers were all drooping! But I am no flower! Yeah! I'm not a flower!

Yay!!!!!!! I'm not a flower!

4 Comments:

At 4/4/06 11:32 am, Blogger Sudhakar said...

I saw blue moon at last :)

 
At 4/4/06 11:51 pm, Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Hey Daneshia,
Nice to know that you are interested in German. So am I... have started writing in German on a blog called
vogelbad dot blogspot dot com

 
At 5/4/06 8:19 am, Blogger Sai K said...

interesting... desperation and hope at the same time... i envy u. :)

 
At 6/4/06 10:40 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

sudhsie! ok ok! i'll post often now!

wild reeds! cool!

sai! :) do u?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home