Diary of Dan

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Confessions, Realisations...

1. My blog is for my readers too, not only for myself. But I care about my readers only so much as to not translate things for them if I think those things are better written in some particular language.
2. Even when I know I cannot get comments for something I've posted, I keep expecting them.
3. It's generally mostly about myself, mine. (In this sequence?!)
4. I get what I give. And so does everyone else.
5. I can be happy if I want to be happy. A certain someone / anyone cannot make me happy. I don't really know about making others happy. I may accelerate that process, though.
6. I am nobody great. But I am worth knowing.
7. Utterance aids commitment, towards anything. Sometimes...

2 Comments:

At 2/11/06 10:12 am, Blogger S m i t h a said...

looks like u have it all figured out :)

 
At 2/11/06 10:17 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

but thr's more to life than just figuring out a few things? :) it's got to be lived... happily... :)

hey twinsieeeeeeeee! >:D< :* gonna call u up now.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home