Diary of Dan

Sunday, September 26, 2004

POETESS DANESHIA

Here's a poem I wrote in the classroom, during I-don't-know-which lecture. My source of inspiration was my friend Kathak, and this poem is also meant for her. I am sure she remembers it:

Kathak with her tongue so red,
It looks redder when she sleeps in bed!
She has taught it to be obedient and good,
She uses it to eat her food,
Her tongue also helps her when she talks,
But not when on her teeth it knocks.
When she uses it too much on some days,
"Kathak, lemme rest", it prays!

Most of my poems have some story behind them. I had just finished writing a poem with Kathak, and felt like writing another one to satisfy my creative urge. What better subject could I think of, than Kathak's tongue! :P

1 Comments:

At 27/9/04 6:00 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Dan,

The lecture was Integrated Circuits and Applications, when he was, for the zillionth time talking about infinite-input-impedence-high-CMRR-zero-outut-impedence etc etc etc!

So...I do remember it, and was in fact planning to post it during one of the severe writers block days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home