Diary of Dan

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

ORIGINALITY VERSUS TIMING

Here's a conversation that took place between me and my friend:
Frnd: I got a raise in my pay.
Dan: Wow! Now I need 2 treats - one for your earlier pay, and a bigger one for your current one.
Frnd: Any time! After you treat me!
Dan: I'm not able to hear you!
Dan again: And I need another treat for . . .
Frnd: I'm not able to hear you!
Dan: You don't have originality!!!
Frnd: Hmm, but I have timing!!!
. . . ha ha from both parties.

So the moral to be learnt is: If you don't have originality, the least you could have is - timing!
Anyways, with whatever you have, either originality or timing, if you can make the other person laugh, there's nothing like it.

3 Comments:

At 30/8/04 9:58 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

And, does it help if you have both... a la me!?!

 
At 31/8/04 12:00 am, Blogger Daneshia said...

ha ha K!

 
At 9/5/06 11:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool ... what a start to ur blogeer ...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home