Diary of Dan

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

DAN'S NEW INVENTION: THE TELEKISS

keywords: telekiss, transmitter, receiver, imagination

The telekiss is a new kind of kiss I've invented. Basically it means a long distance kiss. It's a kiss you can give absolutely anybody, but hey, that anybody will need to have some imaginative powers. (if that's the word I want) Coz the transmitter and receiver of this telekiss cannot see each other. This makes it unlike the flying kiss (the kiss babies are taught to give), where the baby can see you and you can see the baby. One cannot detect that a telekiss has taken place, except the transmitter who of course originates it, and sometimes the receiver can detect it if there exists telepathy between the transmitter and receiver, or if the receiver has specifically told the transmitter to give him/her a telekiss; because the telekiss cannot be seen, heard or felt. It can only be imagined. And do not confuse the telekiss with the telephonic kiss either. The telekiss does not involve any electrical or electronic gadget. It is purely for fun, and for stretching one's imagination. One must not let one's imagination rust.

And if you ask me why is imagination so important, (that you have to invent new kisses for it), I'll let Walt Disney answer for me: If you can imagine it, you can do it.

So start telekissing!

9 Comments:

At 31/8/04 6:06 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Do our kissed across the classroom when Somu's teaching, or for that matter during any other lecture qualify as the telekiss? Or would you have some other definition for it !????!!

 
At 1/9/04 2:04 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

this reminds me of Radio Frequency Identification I don't know why though

 
At 1/9/04 2:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/9/04 11:37 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Maybe because, RFID transmitter and receiver cannot see each other either!

Unless you come up with a better explanation!

 
At 2/9/04 7:22 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Dear K, how do you mean "our kisses"? I guess no one kisses except you! Well, people might begin copying you soon. So . . . Now that kiss will not qualify as the telekiss, bcoz as I've mentioned before, the telekiss is an unseen, imagined kiss. Whereas your kisses are definitely visible! Unless they are intended for somebody outside the classroom!
If you want to popularise this kiss, maybe you can call it the "Classroom Kiss", or the ckiss, in short. But I think it's just a special kind of flying kiss, a classroom flying kiss, and where no babies are involved!

 
At 2/9/04 9:03 pm, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

My dear Daneshia,

By "our" kisses, I mean, I Me Myself, SM, NS, RM and and and your bench mate RP (or mine to her!!)!

Cheers,
K!

 
At 2/9/04 9:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

"Maybe because, RFID transmitter and receiver cannot see each other either!"

Thats true, but in the above tech the transmitter and receiver would have to be range , but if I got the concept corectly in Telekiss I donot think distance is an issue.
I think I should shut up now , I have this habit of rambling on about nothing. My above comment stands as example.
Nice blog

 
At 2/9/04 10:33 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

Hi Akshay! I guess you are very much interested in RFID, so everything reminds you of that. Yes, you've understood the telekiss properly, dist makes no diff.

And K, whether it's the ckiss or the telekiss, keep it up! Along with the others. I enjoy watching you.

 
At 4/11/05 4:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about pet medication. I have a website about pet medication which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home