Diary of Dan

Monday, September 13, 2004

DAN'S MEMORY ORGANISATION

Writing after a long time!
Studying for a class test. The syllabus being virtual, cache and interleaved memory organisations!!! I guess by the end of tomorrow, my own memory is going to be thoroughly disorganised! :D I'm as bored as one could be. :(
What else? Been reading a few interesting blogs. Got so engrossed, forgot my own. Have some interesting things to tell you all, but u'll have to wait - got to go back to mem organisations . . .
Hey I tasted my first mastani today! Not bad.

1 Comments:

At 13/9/04 6:57 am, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Don't do that to the rest of us Dan. Don't study, please. Its not done and its not right and blah blah blah!

Don't study woman, just keep reading interesting blogs and also the not so interesting ones. I'll give you a link, mine!

Cheers,
K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home