Diary of Dan

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Saddened...

What kind of a world is this, where a bride washes her groom's feet as part of the marriage rituals?! What kind of a world is this, where these bride and groom are engineers and people with good functional brains!
What kind of a stupid am I, that someone I'd long been considering a good person, thinks there's nothing wrong in a bride washing her groom's feet - how did I ever come to be so so stupid!!!!!
I want to be proud of my friends!! I cannot..... Hope I'll at least be proud of myself!

2 Comments:

At 21/11/10 2:06 am, Blogger K said...

you're being over critical of people .. they mostly do these "ceremonial Actions" without even knowing the meaning of it.
take it easy!

 
At 22/11/10 8:34 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

ok, then i am saddened by people who do 'ceremonial actions' without understanding the meanings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home