Diary of Dan

Monday, January 31, 2011

When is one stupid - before Cupid strikes, or after?

The air-con is now working at my place - rather still working since the repair guys left - so the non-humid environs, and the english lyrics I've been listening to of late, have made me pen down these stupid lines..... Would really like some guitar weilder to sing them in an accent that can barely let anyone catch these words..... and a superb tune that overrides these words!

I know it is stupid!
I ain't any 'Cupid'!


However hard I wish,
I cannot make the world,
you, dance to my tune!
But however hard I try,
I cannot make myself,
to you, immune!!!

I know it is stupid -
But without you life is
this desert hot and arid!
I wish I'd be helped by Cupid!


Today especially I wish
that you'd make that call
to tell me you've been stupid,
stupid all along,
your life too has been
so terribly insipid!

We're both so very stupid -
keeping the box shut tight,
when instead we can lift the lid!
How much I need you, Cupid!!


I know it is stupid -
I can only be helped by Cupid!
Only he can open your heart,
with his love shots rapid!!!


How I wait for you,
with your lovely voice
sing me this crappy song!
How I wait for you,
to get up and sound
the togetherness gong!

Wish I could trick Cupid
into playing this game for me,
Losing here, realise I did,
also means winning, you stupid!

I also know it is stupid -
Just 'waiting' for Cupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home