Diary of Dan

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No fun sans company

Shetty:
Meager resolutions
Shall not suffice
Adapt to the vile
And then rejoice
Bother about others
And life intertwines
Live as you want
And let the rest adapt

Dan:
I am one of those naives,
I want intertwined lives.

Else I would have stayed alone,
Far away in shrub n stone.
Whr no man wud've bothered abt me,
And no one wud've bothered me.

I wud've then lived as I chose,
And wud ne'er have been morose.
I wud've breathed free everyday,
I wud've been happy n gay!

But I do not want that.
What use is life if I can't chitchat?
What use is life if I cannot hold hands?
What fun if, of me, no one demands?

What fun if I laugh alone?
For me that is as good as a groan.
What fun if I can't tell anyone my dream?
I might as well just scathe n scream!

Thanks to some Eve n Adam,
We've plenty of the species 'Human'.
I would rather turn this into an opportunity,
And let them spread cheer n amity.

I'm sure you wud agree,
Musical notes create heaven,
dear musical friend o' mine,
only when they intertwine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home