Diary of Dan

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who's listening anyway

Sandeep Khare rocks!

Ironing more than 4 dresses at a time is tiring and quite unnecessary.

Bhootnath is next on my list. So are Tingya and Tujhya majhyat.

I cannot read more than a certain no. of pages at a time.

I can eat fast.

Little Women is nice, so was Emma. Game for other classics.

Shall I popularise the Baniya pj series? Who'll kill me first if I do?

How will I ever remember all the things I have to now do!

Why do I have to log off now :

4 Comments:

At 12/5/08 1:02 pm, Blogger K said...

Dan writes cool blogs

I like those bolgs >:D<

 
At 21/5/08 5:32 pm, Blogger Shirish Shetty said...

siris sez series must go on

 
At 30/5/08 7:59 pm, Blogger Abinav Kumar said...

yeah... in fact i say start a blog and call it the pj-log or sumthing..! :P

we shall all contribute! :D

 
At 2/6/08 1:40 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

yeah nice idea :D will do it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home