Diary of Dan

Monday, May 05, 2008

Liebe Kitty,

A new week begins and it's the Monday morning quiet again. People from Mumbai are yet to arrive, all those who were verreist will also be in, a little late today.
I like this peaceful calm feeling when I'm not disturbed by others, by their cell phones ringing and laughing and shouting. There's no one scolding anyone.. not that you often hear that, but feels really tranquil with nothing coming in between me and my post!
Quite a few tasks lined up for today, some important for me.. So rather than writing about the European film festival right now I shall get back to work and write again maybe tomorrow...
P.S. I also want to write about the tekdi mini-excursion of 1st May..!

2 Comments:

At 30/5/08 8:03 pm, Blogger Abinav Kumar said...

and you arent writing about the film festival???

 
At 2/6/08 1:43 pm, Blogger Daneshia said...

oh yes have to....! will do will do... do keep reminding me :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home