Diary of Dan

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Pretence - will it help or strangle me?

Sometimes things seem totally beyond me... I am utterly clueless which direction things are headed in... Some things appear nice and pure and good... And then the ugly little black heads of some other things surface and bring such a bitter taste to my mouth, that the pure things lose their potency.. And then I goad myself into believing that it is all my imagination, and actually everything is really nice... And then I'm told, with the good, comes the bad...

But the bad is so bad that one becomes speechless! Some people have let such bad things be around for so long that people have grown immune to them, and cannot sense the badness anymore... I'm left alone to express that these some things are bad... It is then that I feel lost and defeated... that I'm going along and putting up with such badness... just because I'm the only person to say it. If I were stronger I'd have said,

"To hell with you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home